West Cheshire Facilities Management was established in 1974 and has become a leading specialist in providing a wide range of services in the Industrial Contract Cleaning and Commercial Property Management sector. Working closely with Local Authorities, Schools, Government, Independent Business and the Social and Private Housing Sectors we now operate across Wirral, Merseyside, Liverpool, North West and UK. We are passionate about providing a complete service to you, so read more about us and our values below.
“We at West Cheshire Facilities Management are committed to putting our customers first. We aim to meet our customer care needs with efficiency, effectiveness, fairness and courtesy by:
- Treating all customers fairly, with respect and sensitivity.
- Dealing with all requests and enquiries promptly and efficiently.
- Providing customers with accurate and relevant information and advice and offering an explanation if customers’ requests cannot be met.
- Recognising and respecting the particular and specific needs of all our customers.
- Welcoming customer feedback on our services and suggestions for improvement and development.”
- ISO 9001:2008 – Quality Assured – registered since 1993
- SABRE – Supporting Britains Reservists & Employers – since 2004
- RoSPA Gold Award- since 2005
- Construction Line approved 2006
- CHAS approved 2006
- ISO 14001:2004 – Environmentally Assured – since 2008
West Cheshire Facilities Management commits to continually improve the environmental and social sustainability performance. We are committed to the Environment and will implement and regularly update its Environmental Management Systems. Through Action plans this will be the key factor to ensure this Policy is adopted and carried out.
We have appointed one of the board Directors as the Sustainability Co-ordinator who has the responsibility for ensuring ongoing environmental performance, identification of environmental risks, recording and monitoring of impacts and implementing environmental and social sustainable measures.
Special consideration will be given to employing and empowering our staff and wherever efficient and environmentally sustainable, products and services will be sourced locally.
West Cheshire Facilities Management is committed to reducing our energy consumption by and the associated carbon profile of our day-to-day operations through the implementation of the following:
- The efficient use of energy;
- The use of cleaner and renewable and forms of energy where economically and practicable
- The use of new invocations on the market which can help off -set carbon consumption
“We will strive to ensure that energy initiatives and carbon reduction opportunities are identified, pursued and communicated throughout our businesses. In particular, we will pursue an energy use and carbon reduction strategy that
- Strives to employ production processes and transport activities that facilitate a commercially viable level of energy efficiency and associated carbon emissions profile;
- Progressively strives to reduce the use of non-renewable energy sources when commercially viable; and progressively strives to increase the use of energy sources with a lower carbon emissions profile when commercially viable.”
“West Cheshire Facilities Management is specifically required to:
- Undertake ongoing monitoring of energy and carbon emissions and report on a regular basis;
- Explore new ways to increase energy efficiency and reduce energy consumption and associated carbon emissions;
- Consider development of energy efficiency and carbon emissions control action plans relevant to the energy profile within their geographic region;
- Strive to ensure that energy efficiency and the nature of the energy source are key considerations when procuring new facilities and equipment; fuel/energy derived from sustainable sources, when commercially viable,
- Energy efficiency evaluations in all operational procedures; and Strive to ensure that all employees and contractors are aware of and are committed to this policy.
Active implementation of these energy and carbon emissions measures is the responsibility of all employees.”